LIST OF PRATICAL
1. Identification of Minerals in sets. Colour, Form, Cleavage, Fracture, Luster & Streak using Moh’s scale of hardness.
2. Identification of Minerals on the basis of physical properties in hand specimens.
Miscellaneous silicate group
3. Identification of Igneous Rocks in Hand specimen.
4. Identification of sedimentary rocks in Hand specimen.
5. Identification of Metamorphic rocks in Hand specimen.
6. Drawing of Geological section Maps (any ten).
7. Draw profile from contour map along with a given line using available software.
8. Identify the rank of given coal specimen.
9. Identify the structural band of coal specimen.
10. Measure the dip & strike of the inclined plane using Brunton compass.
11. Measure the hing & axil plane of the fold in given model.
MOHS HARDNESS SCALE SET
Rocks & Minerals Test Kit with Mohs Hardness Scale Set contains 10 Minerals for Testing the Streak Test, Magnetism Test & Acid Reaction Test. This Collection contains 10 Minerals represents the scale of Hardness Talc (H=1), Gypsum (H=2), Calcite (H=3), Fluorite (H=4), Apatite (H=5), Orthoclase (H=6), Quartz (H=7), Topaz (H=8) & Corundum (H=9) & 10 Mineral Magnetite for Magnetism Test. In this Kit The Accessories & Tools is Knife, Iron Plate, Streak Plate, Glass Plate, Copper Plate, Iron Plate, Garnet Board, Magnet, Hand Lens, Acid Drop Bottle (Empty) & Instruction Manual for Doing These Test.
GEOLOGICAL COMPASS (BRUNTON & CLINOMETER)
The Brunton Pocket Transit is a specialized instrument used widely by those needing to make accurate degree and angle measurements in the field. These people are primarily geologists, but archaeologists, environmental engineers, and surveyors also make use of the Brunton's capabilities.
Printed on Paper with Roller.
Petrological Polarizing Microscope
Polarizing Microscope Large rectangular heavy stable base having electrical fittings concealed inside. Microscopes are available with Monocular, Binocular and Trinocular heads. Compact ball-bearing centerable rotating stage, graduated with vernier, lock and stage specimen clips. By vertical movement of stage, coarse adjustment by rack-pinion knobs and fine movement, equipped with a set of Polariser, Analyser and Bertrand lens along with Mica & Gypsum Plates, Achromatic DIN Objectives. P4x / 0.10, P10x / 0.25 and P40x / 0.65 SL. Widefield eyepieces WF 10x (Paired) and WF 10x with Cross. Fully rotatable swing-out Polarizer and an abbe-condenser with Accessories Vinyl Cover, Duster, Cleaning Brush, Filter, Spare Bulb, Fuse and Operating Instruction Manual In full mould, Styrofoam / Thermocol Container.
LIST OF PRATICAL
1. Errection of prop support At the face and incline road Ways.
2. Settings of cog support at junctions.
3. The setting of Cross Bar in the gallery.
4. Withdrawal of supports by Using Sylvester machine.
5. Demonstration of different Types of permitted Explosives Cartridges.
6. Demonstration of Instantaneous Electric Detonator.
7. Demonstration of delay Detonator used for Shot firing in underground Mines.
8. Demonstration of shot Firing tools.
9. Demonstration of single Shot and multi shot exploder.
10. Study of different Drill hole patterns used For blasting in stone drifts.
11. Demonstration of Preparation of Priming Cartridge.
12. Demonstration of methods of Charging of holes (Direct & Inverse initiation) for Blasting in Underground Mines.
13. Demonstration of various Shot firing circuits.
14. Detection of misfire Shot and dealing with The misfire.
15. Sketch and Specifications Of explosive magazine.
4. Electronic theodolite
5. Mining theodolite
6. Robotic theodolite
7. Vernier theodolite
8. Tachymeter (surveying)
10. Universal instrument (surveying)
11. Transit (surveying)
12. Total station
14. Alidade table
15. Plane table
16. Dumpy level
17. Tape (surveying)
18. Measuring tape
19. Surveyor's chain
20. Engineer's chain
21. Ramsden surveying instruments
22. Ranging rod
23. Level Staff
24. Measuring Rod
25. Plumb Bob